Sorry for the late post, morning birding kept me away from a computer, now I'm back and ready to enjoy some football:
6) Pittsburgh over @Cincinnati - Um, really guys? Though I would like to pick the Chargers win today, this game should be as easy to pick. The Steelers are a good all around team, and they're coming off a loss, another misstep and they'll really begin to fall too far behind the class of the AFC (well, the class of the NFL).
5) Buffalo over @NY Jets - Also a seeming no brainer. The Bills have had a lot of close losses, and them beating the Ravens didn't exactly surprise me, they should handle the Jets while making Pennington looks silly, also losing Vilma doesn't help.
4) Cleveland over @St Louis - Even with Steven Jackson, the Rams are bad, and the Browns have kept their heads above water in the much stronger AFC.
3) Green Bay over @Denver - despite the impressive performance last week, the Broncos' weakness (stopping the run) might let the Packers have a more balanced attack than usual, and the Denver offense isn't scaring a fast-maturing Green Bay defensive unit.
2) New Orleans over @San Francisco - This is one of the games I'm not so confident in. The Saints really don't have the ability to stop the run and no matter how poorly the Niners are playing, they still have Frank Gore.
1) Philadelphia over @Minnesota - The Eagles strength this year has (surprisingly) been their running game, well, that just won't fly when you play Minnesota. Kelly Holcombe could keep the defense just honest enough to let the RB tandem run wild.
Upset Special: I'm usually wrong on these, so its not like I'm losing a lot by saying that the Panthers will beat the Colts (-7.0) today. Keep the faith.