- Every week we'll each pick 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 QB
- For each player that gain or throw for more than 100/300 yards, we'll earn a point
- The first 3 weeks we'll rotate the picking order
- From there we'll award the spots in inverse order of standings (Or maybe rotate through even turns with a sympathy "last place" week thrown in?)
- Each person can only pick any given player twice (thrice?) during the season
Now, onto the actual title of the post, The Big Lead is reporting some news about our old friend Rashad McCants is appearing at public events with one of the Kardashian sisters (Khloe, in case you're keeping track). Maybe he should be focused on upholding the UNC legacy in the pros or working hard to make sure he gets the best of his first post-rookie FA deal. Nah, shouldn't be an issue, you can just come back here and hang out with Reyshawn (saw him at Target last weekend).