Thursday, January 3

Extra! Extra!

Flippy pulls deadbeat Ryan out of jail, forced to make picks

Alright folks, here we go. For all intents and purposes here is my situation. I have 2 weeks to random flip, with one of those weeks having already blown one 5-point and one 6-point game. So I have a coin toss for 6, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 games. I will use random.org once to flip 10 1935 US Buffalo Nickels, heads will be right and tails will be wrong. I will then grab the image and post it at the bottom of this post. The coins will be (from left to right) assigned value respective to a random order determined also via random.org.

The image:


So, looks like I got 6 right, about on par with the usual Ryan performance, now the order:
1. 4
2. 1
3. 2
4. 2
5. 3
6. 1
7. 5
8. 3
9. 4
10. 6

So, the correct points: 1, 1, 5, 3, 6, 4 and the wrongs: 4, 2, 2, 3 (and 5 and 6). Should have used this system before I guess. So, thats a 6-4 record (6-6 counting the 2 actually picked wrong), and -2 overall points. So, I have ended up the year at 57-39, with 81 points (a marked improvement over last year's 33-47 mark). Here's to the playoffs everyone, picks in by Saturday at noon.

No comments: